Outstanding Student Proposal Award
The Canadian Association for Social Work Education – Association canadienne pour la formation en travail social (CASWE-ACFTS) aims to provide funding support to student members who have the most promising presentation submissions and who are registered to attend the CASWE-ACFTS Annual Conference.
Proposals must be submitted by February 25, 2024
- Students must be members in good standing of the Association;
- Students must be enrolled in a full-time or part-time CASWE-ACFTS accredited
undergraduate or graduate program;
- The proposals must be accepted through a CASWE-ACFTS peer-review process to be
determined by the Board of Directors;
- Successful recipients may submit sole or collaborative works and be listed as the sole or joint author(s) of the conference paper, poster or other presentation format;
- Priority will be given to first-time recipients of the award;
- Applicants must indicate their submission is to be considered for the Outstanding Student Proposal award in the online abstract submission system.
- Only one abstract will be considered per award application. If the applicant submits more
than one abstract to the Conference, the applicant has to specify which abstract is to be
considered for this award.